What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mazza's no mercy caws (screenshots inside)

Mazza

here is an update on the pack....

matt hardy
v1.jpg

v3.jpg

v2.jpg

Ric Flair
ricflair.jpg

eddie & Benoit
benoitvseddide.jpg

Edge
edge3v1.jpg

edge.jpg

kane
KANE.jpg

Taker
takerv1.jpg

Last edited:

Glenbo

Banned
all looks ok,but just far to many people working on no mercy,then not finishing there work,then it leaves about 300 half finished saves,and people recreating the same wrestlers over and over..why cant you all just work together ffs...it all looks the same.

Im Bored

lol@censors
Well, it doesnt all look the same, does it? There are varying styles floating about. Itd be like saying, well, all these people are working on zelda, why not work together? Youd be left with a mix of styles, half cel, half hirez.

I do agree however. Too many people working on it...not trying to sound elitist but yeah...and also it seems to breed the largest amount of people who cant read instructions, in the world, ever.

Glenbo

Banned
well no they dont look exact but my point is..do we need 67987392 undertakers and 293839288382 rocks that look slightly diffrent,or maybe 1 or 2 rocks..1 or 2 bret harts,lesnars,batistas etc..everyone makes the most popular stars also,and forgets about the people they hate ie jbl,orlando jordan..and the projects have been running for years if you include hacks before we had physical texture editing,time to wrap it up and get it done..and all work together teh people who release these mods...ie deathfox,cmx,this guy.

just to add we have 2-3 zelda projects.
not including here but in other places that offer texture mods..there is easy 20-30 full game no mercy mods going on..and then you get the guys like cm,who spend 6 months modding a save..get 3 quaters through..get bored..spit the dummy...then delete all his work and start again.

Last edited:

fus10n

I just started modding No Mercy but I am not interested in the WWE. I've been making more Attitude era stars like Goldust, and Classic Mankind. I doubt I will make people like The Undertaker (Unless it is attitude style), or JBL. If I get better though I wouldnt mind helping out. Just throwing my name in the hat to help get it done.

Glenbo

Banned
yeh im a novice at it to...i made this infamous sting once ...
222.jpg

so i mean ill chuck my name in the hat to..anything to see one full save please!

OP
M

Mazza

Yep Wm21, and most of the attires I made

Nice Sting, I will be happy to put him in the save

fus10n, Great, I havent done many attiude superstars myself but I would add to the save.

But how about it guys, lets make one full no mercy save.........

Last edited:
OP
M

Mazza

What do you think?

here is another update, I am doing the less popular wrestlers now.

RVD.jpg

shelton.jpg

jericho.jpg

dvon.jpg

I need feedback on the faces....... they are RVD, shelton, Jericho, Dvon

Last edited:
OP
M

Mazza

who? Dvon and shelton iare still in progress so that is why they might look a bit off

fus10n

Well....my suggestion would be to try to center the skin a little bit to make it look more realistic. They just all need to be massively tweaked.

John Stuart

i dont like none of them due to wm21 textures Suck and i enphesize the the word suck, you need great skill to put wm21 texture's in and convert them into no mercy ask Damplo look how he can mod raw 2 texture's hes probabley the only guy who could do it correctley. these mod's well truthley arnt that good at all they are all out shaped ( Rvd's straps ) they dont match up ( sheltons torso ) and they very strange and nothing like wwe superstar's so i would suggest not using them unless you have great talent.:whistling