What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

WWF No Mercy BYW Conversion (remodel etc)

Im Bored

lol@censors
WWF No Mercy - Backyard Wrestling 2

For info on the new project click the logo below

Thought the prospect of remodelling would interest people, more so than the fact it is another No Mercy project. I have put off posting this here, until I could be sure it would be carried through and finished. Consequently, project is nearing completion. For the arena, I use a mix of Old school No Mercy hacking alongside model editing, which is inherent to N64 Games. This is how I did a sky box, and so on.

Characters have been retextured by myself, and two users from a community; The Juice, and Damplo.

It may also interest you to know of the blood system I have in place, which utilises pallette changes in N64 Games and the ability to dump textures, to create dynamically updating textures in game, working around the screen refresh issue. This is something that could also be implemented in other N64 games, for example, texturing two walls in goldeneye, differently..and so on.

Here is the update site:
http://www.fwrestling.com/host/ImBored/BYW/

Ill edit in images in a moment.

Edit: Real time example of updating graphics:
sabubleed6oo.gif

And
bleeding5kt.jpg

albeit not animated.

Early state of arena:
beta18jj.png

55bx.png

Last edited by a moderator:

snesmaster40

Holy crap! Amazing Imbored. I haven't actually seen this project yet (the topic at NMZ's gotten too large)

Anyway, is all the stuff in the pictures like solid stuff? (e.g. tree)

OP
Im Bored

Im Bored

lol@censors
It SEEMS it, because the properties I used. Havent had time to properly hack properties and player clippings. You can climb the shed, and hopefully in a few days be able to do moves off the trailer on the right. You can grab a piece of panelling off the kennel, and the oil drum at the bottom is on fire (not pictured because of the age). And the table works, of course.

PalmTree

Holy crap, this makes me wish I still had my computer (it died 2 days ago, on my birthday even...)

I can't wait to get a hold of this as soon as I get a new computer. thank you soooo much!

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Okay I have to bump this thread, but your download is down for a long time...
Sorry for all others but it is---

OP
Im Bored

Im Bored

lol@censors
Well, er, Necropost!

(see, I do remember all my projects. Shadowman included.)

It seemed more fitting to post in this, than make a new thread, despite it being a new project.

Myself, along with a small team of modders, are now working on a follow up to this mod, but its now more advanced, technical... well basically everything the same but better. As opposed to one arena, there is now 10, and as opposed to a roster addition of 8, its now about 24. And, the whole game is being redone, menus recoded etc.

So, for now, I will leave you with some updates.

byw64logo7zf.png

Two Attires per Character;
Normal
Bloodied

bywmondo1yi.png

bywsabu7yg.png

bywito5iu.png

bywnecrobutcher6nn.png

eldrunko9kz.png

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/562/wip9gx.png

Please bear in mind it will be along time before this is finished or even close to it, as I have a lot of work to always be doing and this project is the least of my prioritys. It wont be cancelled though.