What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Need Help to a BIG Project

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Hello

everybody , i think , know who i am , so here the deal :

i would like to remake Conker Bad Fur Day , but sincerely , the game is very big and i need help.

I would like to know if peoples would like to really work on this game?

I think 10 persons is good!!!

Mollymutt

Just wondering, are you going to do a cell version, or a more realistic one?
I'd like to help, but as you can see from my dk64 project, I'm an extremely slow worker, since I'm still trying to hone my skills.

Last edited:

The Dave

I really think the game is just to big to take on Djipi. I think if someone with as much talent as you moved on to a smaller game it could take a really short time to finish. And if you're wondering what short game to do, then I would say go for something like Ridge Raecer 64. It plays pretty good on the emulator and is a really fun game.

The Dave

Dejital said:
So has Super Mario 64 on the DS, but that hasn't stopped anyone.

That's not a proper comeback. Conker on the X-Box was totally reworked and has current-gen graphics and geometry, something we could never do. Mario 64 on the DS uses the same textures from the N64 and only game content is changed.

I'll contine suggesting smaller games by saying: What about Smash Brothers? How far did that get. It seems like it could be completely quickly.

Dejital

The Dave said:
Mario 64 on the DS uses the same textures from the N64 and only game content is changed.
No, not really. :huh:

There are new models and textures in 64DS.

The Dave

I stand corrected, yet, I feel that the DS's graphics are still something that could be improved upon with the hi-res plugin.

Tetsuijin

I believe I could help.
Because Conker's Bad Fur Day is so massive, may I suggest we do a cel-style retexture of Majora's Mask? I hope it could be similar to your current re-texture project "Cel Zelda".

Mollymutt

I've been messing around with Conker, and I thought I'd show some screens. Tell me if I'm on the right track. The eyes and shoes are done. Do you like the zipper?

Hawkseye

The Dave said:
What about Smash Brothers? How far did that get. It seems like it could be completely quickly.

Oh no, you just made me think about a cel smash bros. That would be too good.