What's new

Goofy@$$ Zelda MM Problem

aibrubusfosusej

Yes that's my shoulder
Okay, i've had Zelda Majoras Mask for a while, played it alot, but for some unholy reason, when i start a new game, I start in the mayors residence next to the front door, It shows the z-target thing, the camera turns up (Pic 1), and then when i push z, the camera slumps down to the floor (Pic 2), But if i load a save state from the past, it works fine. Umm... What the hecks wrong with the game all of a sudden?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
what's that 100% in the corner? are you using pj64 1.6 all default plugins&settings?

OP
aibrubusfosusej

aibrubusfosusej

Yes that's my shoulder
Yes, I've verified, and i've tried it with jabos plugin and glide64. glide64 has a percentage of speed in the corner

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
aibrubusfosusej said:
nope. already checked

Hrm well the reason i asked is because there was a sim thing to what you are saying In the Beta Cheats Me and Q made for for this game. So i was thinking if some how some one tampered with those values and used one i left out it would result in what you are experiencing. To be honest then this seems like like a currupted native file. Best thing i can suggest is you go into the saves dir and delete the ZELDA MAJORA'S MASK.fla. Once you've done that, load the game and make a new save, all should be fine.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
because the native save data got currupted and when you started a new game it was struggling to perform its duty.