What's new

Mario Party 3 Codes

Hawkeba

I am using ver. 1.6 of Project64, the cheats included within the game, seem to not work. I was wondering, were I can find codes for Mario Party 3. Since, you know, it wouldn't be a party without some cheatin'!

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Hawkeba said:
I am using ver. 1.6 of Project64, the cheats included within the game, seem to not work. I was wondering, were I can find codes for Mario Party 3. Since, you know, it wouldn't be a party without some cheatin'!
It would help if you told me what Region you are talking about and of course what the actual cheats you are trying are and how it dont work.

OP
H

Hawkeba

Gent said:
It would help if you told me what Region you are talking about and of course what the actual cheats you are trying are and how it dont work.

Oh, sorry.

I'm talking about USA.

And I'm talking about the "Upper Left", "Upper Right", "Lower Left", and "Lower Right" character codes.

These are the only cheat "folders" available.

The "folders" each have the same codes in them, for example:

-Upper Right Player
--Coin Options (==>?)
--Dice Always (==>?)
--Star Options (==>?)

Or something along the lines of that.

I don't know if they don't accually work, or if I am doing something wrong, but everytime I enable the codes nothing happens.

Is this enough information?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
yup i thought so. Please go to Help\User Manual from the Project64 GUI and then select Cheat Help\Enabling Cheats section. It will explain how to use these codes. You can also goto the Project64 Cheat Site and select Cheat Help\Enabling Cheats.