What's new

Nvidia geforce4 mx 440 all drivers memorabilia

soniclink2

in here i will put all screens from different nvidia drivers (omega, original,others) and plugins. i think this could help those that have the same video card and graphics problems

first Jabo D3D 1.8 & driver 41.09:

Miretank

Lurking
AFAIK, this is lack of Pixel Shaders. Mine is GF4 MX 4000 64MB and I have the same issue. Shines on chests are made by the blend mode and the gf4 mx and it seems to do not have them. And if you read the PJ64 Game Faq you'll find about Quest64 this "Why is the character's cape colour wrong?
Your graphics card does not meet the requirements - specificaly, pixel shaders v1.1 or later are needed here (GF3+, Radeon R300+)" .

But even using Rice Plugin you still see the lights of the chest with wrong colors?

CF2

Pretends to make sense
Try messing with the combiner on Rice plugin. To fit your card usually makes blends work fine. Otherwise, Jabo 1.5.2 should work.

Miretank

Lurking
Other help is Glide 0.8. I had to some glitches with it, like on the intro, but the chest now have lights. See the pic:
ss000jp.jpg

Also note the textures...
The first one with Jabo D3D8, the 2nd with Glide 0.8
legendofzeldatheocarinaoftimem.jpg

ss036tb.jpg

Last edited:

dane64

Nvidia geforce4 77.79 or 81.84 or some one else?

:saint: Some time has passed and there are new versions of the Nvidia drivers

77.79_winxpmce_international_whql.exe
81.84_winxp2k_32bit_english.exe
81.84_winxp2k_32bit_international.exe

Did anybody find out what goes best for Project64?

Who ME??

I got the "aopen geforce4 440 mmx 64MB PCI" No pixel Shade.
PIII 650MHZ

I look for ways to get Pokemon Stadion 1 run as long as posible
before going down. So far 1964.exe is best
( with some bad graphics but runs longest ).

I will be happy to try any hints and tell you about them...

:alien2: :bunny: Pokemons?? :bouncy:

OP
soniclink2

soniclink2

dane64 said:
:saint: Some time has passed and there are new versions of the Nvidia drivers

77.79_winxpmce_international_whql.exe
81.84_winxp2k_32bit_english.exe
81.84_winxp2k_32bit_international.exe

well for what i know any new nvidia driver (from 60.xx and up) doesn't work well on pj64 or 1964 with jabo and rices plugin, only with gln64 plugin (at least on zelda64)

i have 56.72 driver and zelda64 works without bad graphics on jabo's and rice's and even better on gln64, i have tested the newest driver and found that i get a lot of bad graphics (i.e. black tecxture floor, rectangle flame on presentation on zelda64)