What's new

Z64 Majora´s Mask Crashes

dk_stor

I have a problem while emulating z64 Majora´s Mask in pj64 1.4. It crashes when I´m in the deku palace. The music continues going on but screen turns black. Emulation continues without image, because i can do all the movements (atack, walk, and so on... I can heard it).

I have tried the all the self-code methods except "none". Also tried the old graphic plugin (jabo´s Direct3D 6 instead of 7) and the problem remains. Even tried emulation whith the old emulator, pj64 1.3.

What can I do?

I have a Geforce2 whith the 21.83 Nvidia drivers, win98, pentium4@1600.

jaffa_sinas

zelda's mm works fine with me.. you say the screen turns black but you still can walk, hear sounds etc..
I don't remember where the deku palace is becuz i finished the game a few motnhs ago.. I do remeber having the same problem with teh screen turning black.. That was becuz when I used the ocarina for the 'slow time' the screen would turn black when the day changes where u get the message "60 hours remaining etc"..
I don't know if it's that.. ???

But if that's the problem, then use the ocarina to forward or just wait like a minute or so and the screen will come back..

i dunno if thiz could help u

OP
D

dk_stor

this is not the problem

This is not the problem friend. I knew that, but... whitout using the ocarina, without days passing... without reason, the screen goes black. It´s not part of the game