What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

problem using new rice plugin with (no mercy)

Platinum Card

Me want Textures
when the game is loading up it seems fine until this str thing opps up and says
that No hardware accelerated 3D were found, then it says:switching to the referance rasterizer, a deivce that implements the entire Direct 3D feature set but runs slowly. After thai still can't see the picture. The only thing is that i can hear the music:plain:

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
What are your computer specifications? Sounds like a crappy or non-existent videocard to me. If that's the case, then for Pete's sake buy a card - even a cheap card is better than none.

OP
P

Platinum Card

Me want Textures
CPU Name: User TCG
Processor: Intel Pentium II, MHZ 450 HZ
Memory 128 Ram.

I can see the game when i'm not using the rice plugin but it just messes up when i use rice's plugin.

and under display adapters it says Starfighter AGP Release 0322, Standard.

Last edited:

minkster

What in the hell kind of card is that? Your better off buying a cheap Nvidia or Ati card :p Then your problems will be solved:icecream:

Mollymutt

No he won't. Are you kidding me? A 450 mhz processor, you can't run a nes emulator with that. If you really want to play these games with anything close to normal speed, you need at least a 1200 mhz proc, with a 64mb video card.

minkster

Oh yeah...you are right. I had similar specs to that on my desktop and I was able to only play Mariokart and Super Mario 64 at full speed. I didn't realize he had a Pentium II 450MHZ processor :p