What's new

A few issues

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
OK, Im really loving 1964, but Ive noticed some issues when i was playing today: Paper Mario and Shadows of the Empire flicker (like PJ64), I was using Jabo's 1.3. In Turok 2 the game always freezes randomly in the beginning story (using jabos 1.3, azi audio .30 old, and jabo input). Also, when I try to load a save state, I get a message saying something like "cannot load gzip", what does that mean and how can I fix it? Otherwise, 1964 is beautiful. Thanx.

OP
Gamer123

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
I tried the disable 4link blocks, but it didnt work. Could somebody just post a save state for after the intro? It does the same thing in Turok 3 as well. Also, for some reason I cant save the normal way in Zelda, I have to use save states which finally worked for some unknown reason.

OP
Gamer123

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
Paper Mario flickers in the whole game. Shadows of the Empire flickers in the escape from echo base level.

Rice

Emulator Developer
Gamer123

Flickering does not happen to me, and not to other ppl. What's your PC spec, and what is your game option setting for Paper Mario?

OP
Gamer123

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
My Settings for Paper Mario:

CF=3
Disable Register Caching: No
(everything else default)
Jabos 1.3:
Transforms=Internal
Enable Fog
Enable 32 bit texures
validate blending
force normal blending

My GFX Card: Intel i810 driver 6.1

Paper Mario didnt flicker in the last version of 1964. Shadows of the Empire did though.

OP
Gamer123

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
Yay the flickering stopped. I lowered it to 2 now Paper Mario doesnt flicker. SOTE's flickering was significantly reduced, but it still flickers a blue screen. Sorry Rice, I thought when you told me to lower the CF i thought you were referring to the Turok games. So thanx everyone for your help. I worship Rice and Schibo. ;)