What's new

Gameboy emulator and n64 all in one.

Black-Dragon

The Holy One
Hello,
I i dont really know if this exists to i dont no if its a suggestion of a question.
if its a question. Is there any Emulator that can play gameboy and n64 games together and act like the gameboy game is connected via an expanchan pack. For example when playing pokemon stadium you could accses the gameboy part. sorta like u can have vurtiual drives on a pc running one thing? so u could emulate the n64 game and emulate an expanchan pack for it with a game in that you select? if this is possible please can someone say so.

sorry if i am being an anoying newbie i am sure you have all been asked this ? b4 but i thought i would ask.

anyway if this does not exist i guess its a suggestion for something that could right?

cheers for your time in reading this thanks.
:party:

Miretank

Lurking
If you mean the N64 Transfer pack, the N-Rage's Direct Input8 V2 1.82a plugin emulates the Transfer Pack, I don't know if it works in all games. But it doesn't emulate perfectly- in Pokemon Stadium, you just can trade pokemons but you can't play the rom. For this, I think you try search in N-Rage's homepage and download that plugin.