What's new

HUGE problem with nemu...

gokuss4

Meh...
stupid thing wont work it has some kind of error. CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIX THE DAMN THING?!?! it does it on ALL roms and if someone asks if i put the new combine mode on, YES I DID (for super mario 64 only) PLEASE HELP!!!

noctrun

noctrunal internet surfing guy
i get the same error since i reinstalled nemu, it worked perfect before, and if i turn off show cpu errors the nemu just freezes emulating after a rom is loaded

conkerman

conkerman
u need to turn off all errors and check them with goodn64. mario works for me without an error the whole entire game(i beat it on nemu), so see if its a valid rom (goodn64 verified)
conkerman

noctrun

well, i already posted that nemu stoped working with turned off the error messages, and it is a vaild rom, it worked before and i backuped it myself

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
i tried that even before i posted this topic but when i do that it just goes REAL slow like 2 fps, and it does this with ALL roms and yes i checked them with goodn64 they all have [!] and all the roms i have work perfect on PJ64 (besides the gfx cause of my v3 card) but they dont have errors AT ALL!

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?! i want to prevent this from happening to nemu 0.8 PLEASE! and by that time ill probably have a geforce 4 ti4200 too

mesman00

What's that...?
hmm, this may be a shot in the dark, but could it have to do with ur voodoo3? i know nemu is supposed to work with the voodoo3, but support is some what limited. also, has nemu previously worked for you, and now this problem just started to happen? have u tried to completely delete and reinstall? these are all just suggestion, cuz i'm not really sure of the problem. i never use emulators anymore, don't even have any (just not enough time), so i'm sorry i coud'nt be of anymore help. btw, don't worry about errors in nemu .8, its not even close to being released!

mesman00

What's that...?
well yes all the questions you posted are answered in the previous posts.

oh, well it was late at night when i posted, and i was tired, didn't really read the other posts, so BLEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ;)

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
gokuss4 said:
well can someone please tell me what the problem is? btw i have dx 8.1 and win98se

Dude, It dont work with Voodoo's. Thats Your Problem... I have heard this alot of times..

noctrun

CpU MasteR said:

Dude, It dont work with Voodoo's. Thats Your Problem... I have heard this alot of times..

that problem is NOT with voodoos, i have a riva tnt2 card and it is the same problem as gokuss4 has, it worked before and now it has this error or freezes emulating

gokuss4 said:
umm... thats not the problem, cause it worked fine before, now it doesn't.

it just smegs up sometimes, completley remove it from ur system (cept the origional zip file), tkae it allll out, registry and everything... reeboot, and then get her up and running again, works for me

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
sytaylor said:

it just smegs up sometimes, completley remove it from ur system (cept the origional zip file), tkae it allll out, registry and everything... reeboot, and then get her up and running again, works for me

yes, i was going to offer that too. you can get complete instructions at smiff's site