What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mario cel

azerty00957

Good morning, I search him pack of texture who contien mario 64 in cel
shading,
as her:
Mario-Cel-Shaded-1.jpg

Mario-Cel-Shaded-2.jpg

and as her:

Mario-Cel-Shaded-3.jpg

thx a tie svp :p

Tillmann

Whatever
Harvest Sun O_O said:
Some GREAT work there from Orkin...is the plugin finished yet? Also, will it be able to affect textures?
Orkin said that he can generate the same file-name (same as rice plugin) for the textures (he can dump them) but no news about loading.... :p

Last edited:

Orkin

d1R3c764 & g1|\|64 m4|<3R
It loads most textures now, but only the "_all.png" and "_ciByRGBA.png" ones. No support for BMPs or _rgb and _a textures yet. Once I get the texture loading finished and fix up a few bugs I'll go ahead and release it. I was hoping to get more done before next release, but I know alot of people are anxious to try out cel-shading, per-pixel lighting, and polygon smoothing on there favorite N64 games. The polygon smoothing still needs *alot* of work to really be usable, but I'll go ahead and include it as a novelty feature for now.

I'd probably already have it completed by now, except I recently got a new, full-time, career-type job (yay me!), and have just been busy in general with "Real Life" stuff...

Toast Siege

EmuTalk Memberr
So are you saying you intend to finish implementing the external texture loading before you release the this next version? Or will it be unfinished, so you can get cel-shading et al. out the door first?

Also, there really isn't any reason for this thread, is there? (Other than, "the old one died")

minkster

Congrats on your full-time career job Orkin :) I do have one question though...are these new features only available on DirectX64, or will they also be available on GLN64? Thanks for making these features possible, I really admire your work.

Noxious Ninja

With this plugin plus an appropriate texture pack, we will get... Mario XIII! w00t!

Seriously, though, is glN64 dead now, or not? You've never given a definate answer.

Harvest Sun O_O

Noxious Ninja said:
With this plugin plus an appropriate texture pack, we will get... Mario XIII! w00t!

Seriously, though, is glN64 dead now, or not? You've never given a definate answer.

He answered above, I thought. :huh: