What's new

Mystical Ninja speed prob

z4ne

Hi guys. Heres my situation, Im trying to use 1964 to play Mystical Ninja, but for some reason the audio is crackling, its out of sync, the games fps can go at full speed but then it dramatically slows down to lag so much, especially at the start of the game where you exit the building and walk around near the pond nearest to you. Im using a Pentium 4 @ 2.6 ghz, 512 memory, ATI Radeon IGP-340M graphics card. Ive done a lot of reading on the boards, and tried some suggestions but nothing seems to work. This game seems famous for its slow speeds. Some people suggest using Rice’s Video plugins and they’ve had great success. I've used them (even the latest one) but they seem to be slower than other video plugins.Ive tried using different sound plugins too but again I get no improvement. Ive played others such as Zelda: Ocarina of time, with no problem. This has been so annoying so much so since ive spent so many days trying to solve this and I don’t wanna give up. All I want is some consistency. Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated. I know this was a long post but thanks in advance for your help.