What's new

Snes9x type cheat locator

justin023

Dominated Master Quest
What does PJ64 need? Some kind of memory searcher to find cheats. The one from Snes9x was the best. There wern't too many cheats that could elude me using that.

Also, here is really annoying limitation I came across. I noticed that cheats can only hold about 350 modifiers. I noticed this because I added EVERY image modifier (To change rockets, mines, etc.) in Perfect Dark, but not every one stayed! There should be no limit!

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
justin023 said:
What does PJ64 need? Some kind of memory searcher to find cheats. The one from Snes9x was the best. There wern't too many cheats that could elude me using that.

Also, here is really annoying limitation I came across. I noticed that cheats can only hold about 350 modifiers. I noticed this because I added EVERY image modifier (To change rockets, mines, etc.) in Perfect Dark, but not every one stayed! There should be no limit!

Well 1st the 1.4 source is avalible so knock yourself out. Also you should count yourself lucky you can have modifiers as the original GameShark and Action Replay didnt have this function on the Console :)