What's new

Custom cheat file coming soon

justin023

Dominated Master Quest
Custom Cheat File: GoldenEye, Perfect Dark

I've been messing around with a ton of Perfect Dark and Goldeneye cheats. There are way more than I want to add at once, so there will be more soon. Some added cheats include:

A.Perfect Dark Gun Function Mods. In other words, you can make one gun shoot like another. You can get some cool effects like a Falcon 2 that shoots Psychosis rounds as it's own ammo. Or fly-by-wire mode with the rocket launcher.
B. Perfect Dark Mine/Rocket Replacement Mods. You can see some cool beta stuff, and even stuff from Goldeneye that was never removed. And also do ridiculous things like have proximity/remote/timed guns, boxes, etc.
C. GoldenEye debug/beta stuff.
D. Perfect Dark No Clip, Moon Jump, Exploding Bullets, Extra Dual Weapons, etc.
E. F-Zero destroy all opponents at will

New Codes for:
Perfect Dark (U) (V1.0)
GoldenEye (U)
F-Zero X (U)

Last edited:
OP
justin023

justin023

Dominated Master Quest
Just added every image mod that doesn't crash the game or is too glitchy. Thats over 200 image mods. Replace thrown mines are now broken into remote/proxy/timed, so each mine can be different. Probably spent 1-2 hours going through this list and determining what should stay. Also added laptop gun sentry modifiers, extra dual weapons, devestator shoots... modifier. Posted 6/12/05.

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
well done, this looks good.
for future reference: do you want & give permission for this to be included in an official release if/once it's been checked?

OP
justin023

justin023

Dominated Master Quest
Sure, that would be cool. There is still a lot of PD and 007 codes out there though.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
justin023 said:
I've been messing around with a ton of Perfect Dark and Goldeneye cheats. There are way more than I want to add at once, so there will be more soon. Some added cheats include:

A.Perfect Dark Gun Function Mods. In other words, you can make one gun shoot like another. You can get some cool effects like a Falcon 2 that shoots Psychosis rounds as it's own ammo. Or fly-by-wire mode with the rocket launcher.
B. Perfect Dark Mine/Rocket Replacement Mods. You can see some cool beta stuff, and even stuff from Goldeneye that was never removed. And also do ridiculous things like have proximity/remote/timed guns, boxes, etc.
C. GoldenEye debug/beta stuff.
D. Perfect Dark No Clip, Moon Jump, Exploding Bullets, Extra Dual Weapons, etc.
E. F-Zero destroy all opponents at will

New Codes for:
Perfect Dark (U) (V1.0)
GoldenEye (U)
F-Zero X (U)

I never added any such codes to pj64 for the main reason most of these codes are not used by the normal user but really the fanitical user. Such codes can be very glitchy on users if thier mobos or gfx cards cant handle the amount of codes at once and will result in plugin access violations, not forgetting it would be very unfair to add a massive cheat support for one Version/Region and not all the others..

OP
justin023

justin023

Dominated Master Quest
That's their problem, not mine. The only time I had a crash, it was documented in the original gameshark cheat manual. Meaning that it also happened on a real n64. Also, to my knowledge these codes aren't documented for any other region, that's why I switched from an (E) rom to a (U) one.
http://www.yamoslair.com/pdgs.html
I think it's cool to be able to do/see such things.

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
justin023 said:
That's their problem, not mine. The only time I had a crash, it was documented in the original gameshark cheat manual. Meaning that it also happened on a real n64. Also, to my knowledge these codes aren't documented for any other region, that's why I switched from an (E) rom to a (U) one.
http://www.yamoslair.com/pdgs.html
I think it's cool to be able to do/see such things.

Erm no it isnt thier problem that isnt the attitude to have. If i had that attitude we wouldnt be where we are today. My concerns are with the poor people trying a cheat and crashing the computer because of it. No warnings no cheats, not willing to own up to blame, not ready to share... Also yes it is cool to add your own thats why the function is there, enjoy your added codes now you left the link im sure people who will want them can easily add them for themself.

Last edited: