What's new

adding cheats problem

demon1979

whats up

i'm having problems adding cheats to any of the games in the project 64 1.6. when i want to add some cheat codes that i find over the internet the add cheat button is always grayed out even after i write down the cheat. i've tried everything from restarting my computer and even reinstalling the emulator. i'm running out of options. if there is anyone out there that knows how to fix the problem please help. thank you. :devil:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
demon1979 said:
whats up

i'm having problems adding cheats to any of the games in the project 64 1.6. when i want to add some cheat codes that i find over the internet the add cheat button is always grayed out even after i write down the cheat. i've tried everything from restarting my computer and even reinstalling the emulator. i'm running out of options. if there is anyone out there that knows how to fix the problem please help. thank you. :devil:

Read the User Manual on the Cheat Help Section then look under Adding Cheats. Thats what its there for :)

dychaze

adding cheat does not work

i followed the instructions from how to add a new cheat in the cheat help section, after i input the cheat, the add cheat button remains gray and i cannot add the cheat

RattleMan

Avid Gamer
Make sure there are no spaces after the codes on any line. If you're using a value = x code, you cannot have something like '000?' or '0???'. You can only use '00??' or '????'.

Dreamaker

The cheat must be in this format:

XXXXXXXX YYYY

Maybe you can have xxxxxxxx-yyyy or xxxxxxxx/yyyy or anything else