What's new

ummmmm

Jake

COOL BOARD!!!I like it a lot.Just one thing I have a friend named memorex who was banned and he asked me to ask you if you would unbann him?

PS:COOL BOARD!!!

Macca

The board is all reset so he is unbanned, i've seen him posting :)

unless someone banned him again?

Martin

Administrator
He was banned again. For a valid reason. We don't approve with bashing of emulators and the authors of those. Especially not in the case with Memorex, who posted continous flames towards the PJ64 team. People who don't show respect for others around here will have to find some other message board to do their bashing at.

Opinions are great, strong ones as well. But they shouldn't be used in the way Memorex did.

Martin

Administrator
Jake said:
is there any chance he may someday become unbanned?

We gave him a second chance and he didn't take it. I don't see why we should allow him to post here when all he does is to flame.

Martin

Administrator
Oh, I see. You're both from Britboard. Should have figured. I read this interesting thread there.

And no, I didn't ban him.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Apparently Jake doesn't know of how Memorex trashed the old ikonboard Project 64 forum by posting giberish in every post, constantly posting new posts with nothing but giberish and everytime we banned him he would re-register, due to a flaw in ikonboard that would not let us ban him for good, and continue to trash the forum. Bodie and I had to go through and delete every one of his trash posts in order to restore the board to readability. After which we temporarily disabled allowing new members until we got the ip banning fixed, so through e-mail, he treatened a moderator with a lawsuit (for no good reason I might add), and finally impersonated the same moderator on another emulator forum until he was banned there. Now we give him a second chance and he continues to flame us! Why should we let him come back to flame us more? I don't blame you Jake, you haven't heard the whole story or seen first hand what problems Memorex caused on this forum in the past, but your friend is capable of much destruction and to me, poses a threat to our community at EmuTalk.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
I banned him. What's the point of unbannning him? Consider it an accident that he was able to get in after we switched from iKonboard to vB. It was a good chance for anyone who was a problem before to start afresh, but he properly blew it. It's satisfying to see that the banning works properly on this forum, I just hope we aren't keeping out other people on his ISP that might have something of value to contribute, he has a (very) dynamic IP.

The Ice Man

Jake said:
COOL BOARD!!!I like it a lot.Just one thing I have a friend named memorex who was banned and he asked me to ask you if you would unbann him?

PS:COOL BOARD!!!

lol, i love it how ppl try to build other ppl up with BS just cuz they want smething

RatTrap

GODLIKE
lmao.. i didn't think "memorex" was still doing this kinda crap.. i knew this guy long ago.. wish i didn't though.. luckylli he has no clue of who i am anymore though.. haha.. my best sudgestion.. keep him band.. trust me.. he's just terribly bad to the system ;)..