What's new

RE: Code Veronica still doesn't work

JTC

RE: Code Veronica still doesn't work

Yeah I know I must be a real pain, but my resident evil code veronica still doesn't work. My DVD drive somehow just recognizes 12.5 MB (and no BIN file) of the whole disc and even thiough it is an original. Please tell me what to do, I'm desperate here!!

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
You can't use Dreamast GD-ROMS in a PC DVD drive... Well, I think a certain model of Panasonic drives with a certain firmware can do it, but good luck finding that.

Last edited:
OP
J

JTC

Is there any way I could get it to work even with if its a gd-rom (by the way what is a gd-rom)?

spunky

mad dog...
"what is a gd-rom?" other question, what is a idiot?

we need a iq-test to login for this board.

Last edited:
OP
J

JTC

Call me whatever you like. Just wanted to know what "GD" stands for. So either help me or leave it!!

Last edited:

rcgamer

the old guy
spunky said:
"what is a gd-rom?" other question, what is a idiot?

we need a iq-test to login for this board.

why would anyone who is new to chanka know what a gd-rom is?
And for all your BS you still didnt answer his/her question.

spunky

mad dog...
because his/her uses the original disc... and a dreamcast user must know which one gd-rom is.

Last edited:

Miretank

Lurking
instead of discussing what is gd-rom, i think its important tell JTC that he needs to rip his GD-ROM or make a image of it ( but someone please answer me: can I make a image from GD-ROM? ) and mount on virtual drives. We can't discuss "ripping" in the forum, i think, so u'll need to find by yourself JTC :)