What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Look like graphics modding has died down

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
No it has not!
I work on my pack every day, but i don't have much time right now.
And i'm shure all the other pack are being worked on.

The Dave

Many have died, but the few that are strong are really strong, and when the people working on them finally finish, they will move on to another game.

Amon_Knives

Film Student
I think thats mainly due to finals for some, and working on other games, like KMan. As for me, I'm starting my stuff up again, expect to see a lot more in the coming weeks.

Toast Siege

EmuTalk Memberr
I would say the frequency of new packs being released has died down, but I doubt the actual work has. If it has, though, it's more likely lack of time, seeing as this is a busy period for most students. There were definately a large number of new projects when high-resolution texture modding was 'invented,' but I never really believed that most of them would get far, save the must-do N64 games (this would be, I guess, the Zeldas, Marios, SSB and certain wrestling games). It's clear that the community has shifted its attention onto these 'big names,' but only time will tell what happens after this.

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
I think it somehow has died down...
There's not much activity on here. I imrpove my textures as good as I can, but it's not worth showing it, so I come here and look what the others have done, and I'm sad to say that the only project that is intensivly worked on is Djipi's. This Forum got a bit booring for me... I know there was a time when the SSB and The Zelda OoT Forum was updated every day, but that was only at the start. I hope Orkin's Plugin will encourage more people to work on n64 games... I would be happy to see a lot of Cell-shading Projects, i think this has a great future. :bouncy:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
When you give someone a new toy, they play around with it every day. But after a week, that someone stops playing around with it so much. Again, a week later, that person has already become bored of the new toy is uses is less frequently. But the person still uses it, though much less frequently than when first aquired :)