What's new

Pokemon snap cheat?

midnighttryst

Okay, okay, I play pokemon snap, shut up....

I've been trying to get it to work with my Project 64 emulator but there's a problem with the photo album or whatever. I can't view the pictures I've taken after the first level when you have to select the ones you give to Prof. Oak, they turn out like black fuzzy boxes. I've looked through a couple forums and a lot of people say "try a cheat" but I don't really know what that means or what cheat I should use.... I'm a bit confused, this is my first time using emulators or roms for anything.

Any help or ideas is appreciated! ^^

Clements

You need to enable the framebuffer (Copy framebuffer to RDRAM) to view the pics. Cheats aren't needed to play this game anymore as of PJ64 1.6.

Dezwyler

Blah...
I've got 1.6 but the pictures are still fuzzy. I can put on the oak thingy, and Level one is fully-working, but i can't see the pictures I've taken... HELP!!! :bye3:

winfy

Clements said:
You need to enable the framebuffer (Copy framebuffer to RDRAM) to view the pics. Cheats aren't needed to play this game anymore as of PJ64 1.6.
It isn't really correct, these cheats are permanently activated. ;)
Permanently activated Cheats are now in the "project64.rdb" no longer in the "project64.cht".
The same thing with Pilotwings "Land Shadow Fix" and Legend of Zelda OoT/MQ "Subscreendelayfix".

tveye363 said:
how do i copy framebuffer to rdram?
Use "Jabos D3D8 v1.6 Videoplugin", activate the "Advanced Settings" and then you can activate the "Copy Framebuffer to RDRAM" Option.

cu winfy

Last edited:

RattleMan

Avid Gamer
winfy said:
The same thing with Pilotwings "Land Shadow Fix" and Legend of Zelda OoT/MQ "Subscreendelayfix".

I didn't know that they were permanently activated, thanks for telling me!

Also, for Pilotwings 64 shadow fix, sometimes (not very often though) I get the shadow for about 5 seconds or so, and then it goes away...

tveye363

winfy said:
It isn't really correct, these cheats are permanently activated. ;)
Permanently activated Cheats are now in the "project64.rdb" no longer in the "project64.cht".

Use "Jabos D3D8 v1.6 Videoplugin", activate the "Advanced Settings" and then you can activate the "Copy Framebuffer to RDRAM" Option.

cu winfy
i cant find the copy to framebuffer option. where is it? i got Jabos D3D8 v1.6 Videoplugin and i turned on advanced settings.