What's new

My Thoughts..... Plz Read

TheReaver

Okay i would just like to share my thoughts with ppl.

I have very high hopes for nemu, and i am hoping that this version will fix all the problems that the other emulators have, but do u think this version will ever get released??

i know it shouldnt be long, but that was exactly what people where saying about a year ago i was reading the other boards.

It just seems to me that Lemmy and LaC will decided to stop working on it before this version even gets released.

I am hoping that this version will be released soon because i am really looking forward to it.

now i know i will be flammed and called a newbie, but i dont mind i have been reading the nemu board for a year and that is just your opinion, and this thread is mine.

btw i agree with what some people say and that Lemmy and Lac should post some type of update on their site saying how progress is going

conkerman

conkerman
u asked for it... why? why did u post that? u piss people off . if u've been reading the boards, then for sure u know not to ask and u should know, i think that it is very obvious, lemmy and lac wanna make a quality emulator, no betas released or anything. next time, please use some common sense, i wish i was a mod and could erase this thread or warn u or something. til the next n00b
conkerman

yogaman

Banned
just get used to it.....there are many things in the nemu forum u aren't supposed to think-discuss-or post about .....it's just yet another taboo.... *sigh*