What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

ThE MaSTeR 3's Revenge Conversion Topic

ThE MaSTeR 3

Yes thats right Im converting WCW/NWO Revenge into WWF No Mercy! While I was making my Hollywood Hogan conversion a couple weeks back I decided it was time for the first ever complete No Mercy Conversion! I've been working on the project secretly since that time I already mapped out the replacements for wrestlers (so story mode is realistic!),14 wrestlers converted,nitro arena almost completed,and many other little touches. Now let me get 2 some of the finer details..

The Roster (1 attire per wrestler - Some will have multiple colors)

Yes im converting the entire revenge roster into no mercy but I made a few changes for the better! For example I cut Larry Zbysko,Van Hammer,Fit Finlay and added Warrior,Jarrett,Bigelow

Kevin Nash
Hollywood Hogan
goldberg
Warrior
reese
Sting (red)
Jericho
Curt hennig
beniot
La Parka
booker T
Stevie Ray
meng
kidman
eddy Guerrero
barbarian
sick boy
Chavo Guerrero
Lex Luger
raven
lodi
Kanyon
buff bagwell
bulldog
brien adams
ddp
Malenko
giant
scott hall
scott norton
bret hart
Scott Stenier
Alex Wright
Disco inferno
wrath
rick stenier
jim nedheart
Konan
Rey Mysterio
riggs
Pychosis
Saturn
Ultimo Dragon
Juvenud Guerrero
Macho Man
madusa
miss madness
Fyre
Miss Hancock
Spice
Kimberly Page
Chae
Russo
eric bichoff
Charles Robinson
Dusty Rhodes
Gorgous George
ho
Sid Vicious
Sting (white)
Jeff Jarrett
glacier
Bam Bam Bigelow

Features

-Full WCW Roster
-Complete Move Replacements
-Realistic Story mode (trust me I spent hours perfecting this)
-Nitro Arena w/updated crowd
-New Menu Graphics (start screen,spirit bars )
-No CAW spots will be used!
-Wrestler Portraits
-and more!

Teaser Screenshots

revengeconversion7es.jpg

revengeconversion9ha.jpg

Final Thoughts

Last thing I would like 2 say is this project will be completed. Im actually having fun making this unlike my wwe save. I already have most of the annoying stuff out of the way only thing left is converting rest of the roster and making moveset replacements. Dont hold me 2 this but if I keep this pace up you can expect the finished save in 2-3 months!
Hope you guys are excited about this as I am. Finally we will have Revenges sweet feel with No Mercy improved gameplay.

M Cubed

I know you are converting Revenge to NM, but anyways. Here is a hi-res steel barricade if you want to use it.

Last edited:

Nickman32

WCW vs WWF

YOU ARE A MODDING GOD!

Any chance I'll be able to down load the wrestlers and arenas seperately from the whole mod? I'd love to put the old looking Revenge wrestlers into No Mercy and kick the crap outta the WWF roster. Especially if they look out of place. Soon as I figure out how I'm getting wrestlers out of WCW vs nWo World Tour.
Joe Bruiser is back!!!

:ala: SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!

OP
T

ThE MaSTeR 3

Sorry about bumping this old post up. Just wanted to tell the people that might be intrested in the project that I finally gave up on this conversion a couple weeks ago but I spent the last hour putting together a package of all my finished work! Be sure to read the readme and enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

preview28ky.jpg

preview88uk.jpg

Last edited:

CCMAN

Dreamarena . . .
Make sure you have --

"-Project64 1.6 installed

-Rice's Video Plugin 6.1.1 beta 10

-WWF No Mercy ROM [and retail version for legality]

-Backup your No Mercy Save (because you need to use the included save for everything to work)

-Transfer all included files into the proper Project64 sub folder

-Make sure all cheats are checked

-I dunno that should be enough info for everyone to get this working."

Taken from The Master 3 himself.

Alright. I've been looking around the forum for a few days and I haven't seen an explanation.

(okay, I'm lazy).

But since this doesn;t really warrant an entirely new thread, and my dilemma is semi-related to this topic -- I figured I'd just post it here.

Here's the deal . .

I have 1964 AND Project64 1.6.

For PJ64, I have the MSVCP71.dll, msvcr71.dll, and the msvcr70.dll.

I have Jabo's plug-ins (thanks man), as well as Rice's 5.2.0.dll.

When it comes to the Bit Mapped Graphics Library.dll and the BMGlibPNG.dll, it gets complicated . . .

I downloaded it SEPARATELY from the emulators and renamed them; wherefore I'm not sure if I have the correct versions of those.

But basically, I'm trying to allocate The Master 3's WCW high-resolution textures into CAW attire values, and they're not loading AT ALL.

I've created the 'plugins\hi-res_textures\WWFNoMercy'.

I have the basic attire values.

I've enabled rice's plug-in (5.2.0). Is this incompatible with DirectX? Because the graphics (as I've read elsewhere and seen for myself) appear in basic RGB techicolour and the menus are black.

Are the values of the textures within the actual PNG file names (before "_cibyRGBA" etc)? . . .

Answers and solutions would be quintessentially respected.

A few more problems were solved, thanks to the plug-in thread.

Now there's an error with the INI

Last edited by a moderator:

J-Nic

Zelda Guru
This pack is very neat, I would love to see more packs like this.

and btw Jerrod_Vick you've double posted over 10 times in the past, and double posting is against the rules.

Last edited: