What's new

Games?

ScornfulHope

i know this might sound like a dumb ass newbie question to you nemu-ers, but i need to know:
HOW DO I ACTUALLY GET A GAME?!
i mean, the nemu program starts up, and i click on rom, and it says load rom, and i have to browse through the computer to find this rom. there's just one problem: I DON'T HAVE ANY ROMS!! so, can someone tell me how i get n64 roms? please?

conkerman

conkerman
n00b
hey flow, maybe u need to put that sticky u put up a while ago that said no rom begging
hahaha n00b
conkerman

Smiff

Emutalk Member
ScornfulHope said:
i know this might sound like a dumb ass newbie question to you nemu-ers, but i need to know:
i mean, the nemu program starts up, and i click on rom, and it says load rom, and i have to browse through the computer to find this rom. there's just one problem: I DON'T HAVE ANY ROMS!! so, can someone tell me how i get n64 roms? please?

jesus christ.

Remote

Re: Re: Games?

Smiff said:

jesus christ.

That would be a negative, I checked his profile and it does not mention any relationship with God... ;) He could be in the musical though, I have yet to see it but I have heard that you are getting a lot for your money...

rtb

ScornfulHope said:

i guess that there are even dumber ppl than the usual noobs here;)

White_Pointer

ScornfulHope said:

The Software Engineer's Paradox

Applications programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot­proof programs, and the Universe, which strives to produce bigger idiots. So far the Universe is winning.

White_Pointer

Remote

Re: Re: Games?

rtb said:

i guess that there are even dumber ppl than the usual noobs here;)

#Define noob, what are the criterias for a newbie? I have been visiting this forum for almost a year, yet I have only been a member for a short period of time. Is it the amount of stupidity in the posts that separates newbies from regulars or is it the amount of posts?

Slougi

I would say a n00b is just that; someone new to emulation. Postcount does not matter, the quality of the posts made does, and the information present in these posts. You may have exactly 1 post and still be an emulation veteran.