What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

MuhMuh's Hi-Res Majoras Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
MuhMuh's oficially dead Hi-Res Majoras Mask - Download on Page 1

Hi there!

I decided to stop this project.
I dont have time for this and I don't get that much help. Also, there seems to be another Majora's Mask retexturing project with realistic textures by Djipi, so it's not worth to keep on working.
For the ones, who liked my work or want my work for their Packs, I uploaded them to rapidshare.de.

http://rapidshare.de/files/7758942/MuhMuh_s_Majoras_Maskt_Retexture.rar.html
How to download & use:

1. Scroll down and press the "Free"-Button
2. Wait 26 seconds
3. Download the file
4. Extract the Rar-file and move the folder "ZELDA MAJORA'S MASK" to EMULATOR\plugin\hires_texture\
5. Load them with an Majoras Mask rom (I use Legend of Zelda 2, The - Majora's Mask (E) (M4)) and the latest Rice Video Plugin.

I hope you enjoy it, though it's not very well retextured and almost no area is complete.

:bouncy: :bye3: :happy:

Last edited:

V-King

Just a dude
That looks pretty good, although the walls and floors look more like CelShading imo.
You should put more depth in those textures, if you know what I mean ;)

(sprich: Rillen und so. Du verstehst mich ja ^^)

OP
MuhMuh

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
V-King said:
That looks pretty good, although the walls and floors look more like CelShading imo.
You should put more depth in those textures, if you know what I mean ;)

(sprich: Rillen und so. Du verstehst mich ja ^^)
Is it better now?

(Wieso denn Rillen ôo?)

Shibb

The Peoples Champ
ey i dont play mm much, but im bored and lookin for a project to do ill try to do some work on this, good looks on what you did tho

OP
MuhMuh

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
Shibb said:
ey i dont play mm much, but im bored and lookin for a project to do ill try to do some work on this, good looks on what you did tho
Ok, then let's work together. On what area do you want to work? I'm working on the Clock Town outside.

OP
MuhMuh

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
I remade one more area of Clock town and i played around with Link's face.
Well, this screenshot doesn't show that much, but i wanted to show the Spongebob-face, because i think it's very funny.
If anyone wants this Spongebob-face, i can upload it. :>

Codexing

The Xpaniard
ICK! Sponge-Bob!!!
HELP! I hate that guy!
Is it even possible for me to spend a completely "Sponge-Bob-free" day???
Even if he's not seen that much in Spain, I really loathe seeing him every summer in the USA!! Please! Get that face out of my view!!!! HE'S GONNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

Few....now....
Those textures look great, MuhMuh!
Majora's Mask already had some neat graphics, but looks like you're prepared to make this game look wonderful!
I wish you and Shibb good luck with this project.......possibly without Sponge-Bobs as enemies... :bunny:

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
SpongeBob Theme Song
Pirate: Are you ready, kids?
Kids: Aye, aye captain!
Pirate: I can't hear you!
Kids: Aye, aye captain!
Pirate: Ohh.... who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Kids: SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!
Pirate: Absorbent and yellow and porous is he!
Pirate: If nautical nonsense is something you wish,
KIDS: SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!
Pirate: Then drop on the deck and glub like a fish!
Pirate: Ready?
All together: SpongeBob Square Pants, SpongeBob SquarePants, SpongeBob SquarePants, SpongeBob... SquarePants!
Pirate: Haha!
SpongeBob with kazoo: Da da da da dum da dum!

ragnor

Hey muhmuh... what happened to the fairy temple stuff you did for OOT? You ever gonna let us d/l that? The original one feels like razors on my cornea. Speaking of which, anyone wanna de-uglify the fairy queens?

OP
MuhMuh

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
ragnor said:
Hey muhmuh... what happened to the fairy temple stuff you did for OOT? You ever gonna let us d/l that? The original one feels like razors on my cornea. Speaking of which, anyone wanna de-uglify the fairy queens?
I use them for this majora's mask pack. ;)
I think i'll show some more screenshots this sunday.

Glenbo

Banned
i think you should use the orcarina of times bushes that keber made in feds topic....they look cleaner...less cabbage like lol...i think the majoras mask producers took a backwards step with this game...alehought the graphics look cleaner and more colourful...they lack the realism of oot,...that was so amazing back in 1998

Status
Not open for further replies.