What's new

Two games with problems

Cronosonic

Alright.. I'm using 1.6. I'm using Jaboo's graphics plugin, however, I can't get Rice to work. These are the two games I'm having problems with:

RE2: Voices don't work. Some layer problems, like Leon walking over a car that he's supposed to be behind, etc.

Body Harvest: The games sometimes freezes, but continues to work when I get out of fullscreen, then back in again (This happens with Jaboo). The worst problem I get is that I can't get over the bridge, instead I just sink into it and can't get to the other side.

If anyone has some good answers, I'd be grateful if anyone could tell me. Not to mention explain why the plugins aren't working, even though the .dll files in the plugins folder, where I assume they are supposed to go.

Clements

I pretty sure these are all unsolvable, at least in PJ64. Wait for the new Glide64 to fix the RE2 depth issues and other things (but not the sound). See GameFAQ for notes on both games.

OP
C

Cronosonic

Oops. I meant I was using Glide64. With Jabo, RE is squished to the side. With Glide64, the graphics are utterly stuffed, and I can't even play. I also find in Body harvest that the moon jump and the 'Press L To Wall Over Water, Climb Hills' (This one only moves the camera to a high altitude, for some reason) cheats don't work. At all. Probably because the L button already has a funtion in Body Harvest. Bloody message thing..

Trotterwatch

Cronosonic said:
Oops. I meant I was using Glide64. With Jabo, RE is squished to the side. With Glide64, the graphics are utterly stuffed, and I can't even play.

Which is why Clements said wait for the 'NEW' Glide64 - ie not the older version you are using and still has the issues present.