What's new

Majora's Mask

lonato

I have played majora's mask almost all the way through with very little problems. I just finished in clock town and was taken to the moon. When I get there all I see are the two dimensional things and the rest is black. I don't understand what happened although the cinematics in the game often were displayed in the same way but returned to normal when the game resumed play. I can see what is goin on if i put the game in winframe mode...but I hope to be able to play with full textures.

Please help if possible I don't want to lose my progress in the game.
Thanks

AMD 1.33
256 MB ram
Radeon 9200 SE

Clements

This is when Link remembers the Song of Time taught by Zelda, and on the real N64 it is black and white and it may have a bit of motion blur. I'm pretty sure the cutscene works with Jabo's D3D8 1.6 plugin, although not 100% sure.

OP
L

lonato

um...no...its way past that I have passed all four temples and have played the oath to order song to summon the four giants who came and stopped the moon from falling. There was a cinematic and now I am on the moon. Now is where the picture is black

OP
L

lonato

also fyi I am playing on the 1964 emulator if that helps resolve the problem thnx for the reply clements

Clements

Ah, could you post a save state just before this point? I'll see if I can get it to display.