What's new

Adaptoid Help

Crash-n-Burn

I can't seem to get it working, under control panel options everything works fine but when when i run PJ64 the controller dosent work!

Smiff

Emutalk Member
they're still making adaptoids? are they still the same (same quality?) have there been any newer drivers than v2.0.1 i think it was? lots of questions sorry :)

a couple of suggestions for Crash-n-Burn - have you tried both the adaptoid plugin and a normal directinput plugin? which doesn't work (or both?).

smcd

Mine works, but it wasn't detected in PJ64 by the adaptoid plugin until after i installed the drivers from wishtech's site (www.wishtech.com) i'm using the 2.01 driver download and it seems to be detected in the PJ64 and working just fine. YAY!

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
i thought there was a note about this in the manual, but i can't find it... also there's something a bit messed up with the manual in v1.6.

RadeonUser

Smiff said:
i thought there was a note about this in the manual, but i can't find it... also there's something a bit messed up with the manual in v1.6.

Certain parts were rushed / done exclusively by Gent document wise... That's all I need to say :plain: You remember Gent and the term Gented right? :) In all honesty though... we probably missed more than a few things :blush:

So this is probably us being mean to PJ64 fans but :saint: this is the only way to properly test things on such a large scale :icecream: :happy:

Chill and let all the reports come in is what I say. :bouncy: