What's new

Unable to open GoodN64.db

Drunkmaster

Goodn64 always brake with GoodWindows on my comp. So i executed GoodN64 with a DOS-applicaition. I got the problem but ive no idea to fix it. I got the Error Message "Unable to open GoodN64.db " I checked my goodn64-folder but i couldnt find "GoodN64.db . I saw that the program will create this file by scanning the first time. But it wont create. I want to fix a Zelda - Ocarina of time rom ! (55MB)
Plz, can anybody help me ?

snesmaster40

Uhh... what do you try to do? I made a shortcut and changed the target box by adding "rename" at the end and it always works.

OP
Drunkmaster

Drunkmaster

Hum? What do you actually mean ? Sry but i cant really understand what you wrote :) Guess my english is very bad -.-

OP
Drunkmaster

Drunkmaster

Its getting sick ! On GoodWindows its always search for exe. ´s like goodn64.exe rename , goodn64.exe list and stuff like that. And @snesmaster40 : What do you mean with the target box !?

OP
Drunkmaster

Drunkmaster

OH o_O. Okay,...i know i cant ask in here for Rom´s. I will search for another one. Thx for support buddy! I will post if the new one works.

snesmaster40

GoodN64.jpg

That's what I meant. Oh and Drunkmaster is the rom 55mb unzipped? If it is, then yeah it's an overdump, extreme version I guess

OP
Drunkmaster

Drunkmaster

It was unzipped and a "7z" file. But finally i got a file which worked...(Ya was right, 32Mb ;) ) But thanks again for support!