What's new

K Please Tell me the following...

toaof

K, here it go's.
Can someone please give me a list of roms that work with what emulators cause i keep downloading roms but they dont work. I'm pretty tiered of that so please give me a list, thx ;)

Slougi

As there are so many roms, there is no complete list of which roms work on which emulator. I guess around 90% of all roms work in some way or other, but only around 80% are playable. You just have to try out different emulators ;)

etalumen

He's right though, it would be nice to have a definitive list of which roms work with which emu. It would be a pretty big job to do though.

Olax

it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it!

(took me about 3 weeks, and I'm still updating - Namco Museum & All Star Baseball 2000 later today)

olax

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
u could look in 1964.ini with a notepad.

search for ur game's name and check for the comment "playable"

i do this for both 1964's ini and pj64's rdb

Smiff

Emutalk Member
there will never be a definitive all-emu compat list, not least because not all emulators are not changing. people have attempted this, but it soon dawns on them that it's bound to be inaccurate, and an inaccurate list is worse than no list at all. Strangely, the best device is still the human brain, detective work, trial and error, making the most of what you have, and asking people who know :p