What's new

v1.6 sources?

ioannis

Hi there!

I see that v1.4 had the sources available for download, however this is not the case with newer versions. Isn't pj64 open source anymore? I would like to make an attempt to add multi-cpu support, but I think it would be a pitty to do this using the old source...

Sorry if this has been answered previously!

Thanks

zilmar

Emulator Developer
nope, no source is avaliable .. when you say you want to add multi-cpu support .. what do you mean ?

I released the source before, but I do not see any real reason to release it now, It is not dramaticly different then 1.4 source code .. if there was changes that could apply there they should be able to apply to the current source tree very easily.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Perhaps you should try this on the 1.4 sources first. If, then, your changes are good and perhaps wanted, it might be added to the newest version.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
snes said:
but with a source code release a XBOX port would be possible.So please release it
I see no reseaon for such a release, what Zilmar and what Radeon have said in another thread really says it all. As for A source to be used for the X-Box Console ... that dont help the PC Emulators progress what so ever does it? :)

gaushor

the team that make 1964 .. They gave them Source why don't you give them the source for doing Xbox emulation. Pc emulation ... If you don't know How the code source work You can't modify it ... If I was able I will make my own emulator IMAO

Smiff

Emutalk Member
he wants to make the app multi-threaded. we talked about this before and iirc keeping everything in sync is a problem. although i'm in no way an expert on this.

if people keep being annoying (snes), this thread will get locked.
why do people assume the authors want an xbox port? a linux port would be more interesting.

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Multi-threaded project64 eh? whats wrong with it as it is... granted my processor would work slightly better if it were multi-threaded (Hyperthreading) but it already is more than fast enough, heck i'm able to play perfect dark with CF1.

How many people have 2 cpu's in their home system anyway?

Last edited: