What's new

rom problems, please help

Syrikk

ok i downloaded Biohazard 2 however whenever i play it, the background and everything but the character, zombies, and inventory is just filled with a bunch of different colored lines, so i cant see anything but zombies and myself..any idea? i used pj64 1.6 (1.5 wouldnt even run biohazard 2)

Last edited:

Nekokabu

not rom issue. its setting issue.

this game supported uo RDB now

but,,,
ok [size=+1]i downloaded Biohazard 2[/size] however whenever i play it, the background and everything but the character, zombies, and inventory is just filled with a bunch of different colored lines, so i cant see anything but zombies and myself..any idea? i used pj64 1.6 (1.5 wouldnt even run biohazard 2)

snesmaster40

Damn that's good, so if I get the correct settings will this work with Resident Evil 2? Oh and what plugin did you use? Oh and why did you highlight "i downloaded Biohazard 2"

snesmaster40

Nekokabu I've just tried the unoffical RDB, and it RE2 doesn't really seem to change. I think the settings you added didn't work. Oh and you may want to change Wetrix to CF3

Edit: I just tried the unoffical RBD's settings with Jabo's D3D6 and RE2 works great

Last edited: