What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Spiderman 64 retexture Project

Im Bored

lol@censors
http://a.1asphost.com/alexunderhill/Spiderman

Hi! sorry my first post appears to be me selling myself; ive not had chance to post properly, is all. Anyway, thanks to the lovely rice <3 we can edit textures, so i thought id give it a go. Started with NM, which is crap, so I moved on to new ground, and I used to love spiderman games, so...Yea! The idea behind this is to retexture the game, but not hi-rez (in the conventional sense) but actually with a whole new style. Im looking at redrawing each character and potentially environment with a darker, graphic novel type approach. So far Ive only done three characters as its incredibly time consuming, and im busy at college, but i thought id let people see whats going on, and pass comments. The process I use includes printing out the textures 4x the size, inking in lines on another layer, scanning the line work in, then printing out the lines on to thicker paper, which enables me to use the necessary media i want to use (Inks, acrylics, etc. Theres even an airbrush : 0 ) Over all i think its working, but its taking AN AGE. Still, i think it may be worth it. No downloads available yet until i get enough together; it seems pointless to me to include just one character; itll be out of context. Comments?

Ill keep the thread updated with updates, developments, etc etc, and you can follow up progress more regularly on my little site thing, which i aim to update properly with full texture processes/examples of texture sheets i use and so on. So far, two questions. One; can anyone get the scorpion to display using Rice's Plugin? I thought i used to, but now...it doesnt show. And two: if you can, can you pleeeease post your settings! Thanks!

spidey8gz.png

symbiotespidey8zt.jpg

lizard3du.jpg

Razor Blade

Wow it's almost like playing right out of a comic book! Great work, can't wait t see more progress. The drawing style just looks great!

Irnbru

Great Work man, ive yet to play this game but ill give it a bash later on tonight. Its pretty cool your getting away from no mercy as all that seems to go on these days is bitching.

I shall look forward to this though, keep up the good work and ill hopefully talk to you an AIM at some point about it.

OP
Im Bored

Im Bored

lol@censors
lolupdate

I havent worked during the week on this; this is from saturdays work. Ive got a few of level 1s textures done; prob about half; progress is sloooow but its comin on. And i dont have AIM anymore irnbru, but yea.

lol@attatchments sucking

Last edited: