What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Anyone want to retexture this game?

M Cubed

Star Wars : Shadow Of The Empire

This is possibly my favorite Nintendo64 game of all time. I was wondering if anyone else would like to get together and work on some textures for this game.

Amon_Knives

Film Student
M Cubed said:
Star Wars : Shadow Of The Empire

This is possibly my favorite Nintendo64 game of all time. I was wondering if anyone else would like to get together and work on some textures for this game.

That is an awsome game, I must admit, but I'm currently working on my favorite game OOT and I barely have time for that. sorry, but as much as I want to say I can, I can't.

seam

get the computer version. the grafx are way better quality first of all, AND it has actual cutscenes. its really cool.

Glenbo

Banned
that game sucked lol..graphics were bad..and the gameplay awful..all n64 mags at the time rated it like 42% out of 100% i love star wars but that games is painful

gandalf

Member ready to help
i like the PC version of rogue squadron.
I only need the N64 pad to connect it in the PC :D

Glenbo

Banned
PC VERSION!!!!!!!!! no way..is it compatiable with xp? and is it easy to get hold of??? that was a awsome game!

HostileEagle

King of Krunch
I had no idea there was a PC version. Have added that to my 'hunt down' list. But bringing us back to topic, M³... I think this would be a worthwhile endeavor. I loved this game on the 64. Would be awesome to see it enhanced with some hires. Should be tons of material out there to make this game look great. Perhaps someone will join you once the ball's rolling. Good luck.

Last edited:

jdsony

Nice thing about the PC version is that it's only around 36 megs zipped with nothing ripped. Not sure where to find it now though. Graphics were quite good though, nice in hi res.