What's new

Issues with Perfect Dark - Please help

EmuJF1

So I have the lastest Project 64, however when I play Perfect Dark the CamSpy messes up, and also the sky textures are black instead of blue on some stages. I have an ATI Mobility Radeon 9700, complete with Direct X 9.0c and the latest Omega Drivers. Other games work fine, including Zelda and Majoras Mask. I've also tried the Rice plugin, but it actually made the problem far worse - textures would just crawl all over eachother.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

gandalf

Member ready to help
that´s happened in the european version, but all the time.
USA version.....clements wrote the answer

hey,in the usa version, there are another languajes to select?

OP
E

EmuJF1

Thanks for the help - it is the European version.... guess i'll try the American.

Cönker1

I have the Japanese release, the cam spy works great, Nice graphics, way better than TV. I'll post my results, and by the way it worked before I even had cat 5.4, I had 4.12 (worked quite well).

edit: Okay, without the copy to frameboard RDRAM crap ticked on, with FSAA x6 and that other stuff X16 I got 53FPS with super Sax2 and legacy pipeline on. Camspy worked fine. This is the 5.4 cat drivers. Jabo d3d8.

Last edited:

gandalf

Member ready to help
Clements said:
The (E) rom has five selectable languages.
I know that :p

i have the E version, only for the languaje, anyway, i know english....need to find Perfect dark U version.
Only PAL versions have this problem with cam spy....