What's new

Gcn

Fyre

I was just pondering...does anyone know if GCN will be coming out with an emulator? Because Super Smash Bros. Melee looks SICK!

any information would be great :)

Smiff

Emutalk Member
no, i dont think Nintendo will be bundling the GCN with a GCN emulator for the PC.... moving to... some other forum

Reznor007

Just what kind of computer do you plan on running this emulator on anyway? 485MHz PowerPC+162MHz graphics chip that can do more than a Geforce3...Of course, that's assuming that an emulator even exists(which it doesn't).

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Reznor007 said:
Just what kind of computer do you plan on running this emulator on anyway? 485MHz PowerPC+162MHz graphics chip that can do more than a Geforce3...Of course, that's assuming that an emulator even exists(which it doesn't).

Well technically an emulator does exist. Nintendo made it and distributed it to development houses until they could get a real GC development kit.

Reznor007

Yes, but I was referring to publicly available. If someone were to leak the dev kit emu I'm sure they'd be shot. The dev kit emu is more designed for debugging rather than really playing the game anyway.

RatTrap

GODLIKE
sadly.. i have a feeling that there's more than one GC emu in development.. ppl will have to wait a hell of a long time though to get their hands on them.. coz i bet they won't be released publicly untill Nintendo releases their next console.. whenever that is..