What's new

Zelda Majora's mask problem....

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
Well......I have a Pentium 4, 264MB de Ram, a S3 Prosavage DDR and i am using Jabo's Direct 8 1.6 and Zelda work perfect (speed, graphics).....but in some parts of the game (extra videos) like when the Deku Link remember the song of zelda that video is messed.....or when the Deku Link is with the scarecrow dancing......bye....thanks.... :p

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
can't see them hmm and i guess you fixed your proplem with ocarina of time.o yeah everyone don't tell him to get a new graphics card.

Last edited:

RadeonUser

Your graphics card is below spec for the best visual experience (it does not have pixel shaders) so expect to see certain problems like that. The only way to remedy the problem is to upgrade the video card (this is not always an option though).

So you're left with 2 options
1) Try out other plugins, some may emulate the effect "better" on lower end hardware
OR
2) Ignore it... The card doesnt support the features Jabo's plugin uses (pixel shaders)

Just to be clearer though, what do you mean by "messed"?

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
ok......and sorry....what i mean is miss.....some extra videos (when Link transform in to another caracter) are miss.....that..I am saying....and I have a problem with audio in that game too.....the sound is like distorsioned........LinktheHero did you have this problem too???

Fool

Me
You have GFX card without PS and D3D8 1.6 works for you ? what way did you get it? I always get "can't load D:\Project64 v1.6\Plugins\Direct3D81.6.dll"
and there is no D3D8 in graphic plugin place :(

Fool

Me
Oh no I don't have the same card as you. I have Nvidia GeForce 4 MX 440 but any way I am going to change it to Gigabyte Ati Radeon 9600Pro 128 MB on Monday.