What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

perfect dark and/or goldeneye

C0bra

PhotoshoP PimP
can someone make some textures for those? i really enjoy these games and the work u guys have been doing is phenomenal, and these could use a bit of work.

Codexing

The Xpaniard
there are already two threads for golden eye and one for perfect dark in this forum
look before you post

OP
C0bra

C0bra

PhotoshoP PimP
o sry, didnt see them, i need to change my resolution so i can see more on a page...

and i would, but i dont know how all this really works. like, for instance, theres a program called aimutation, which skins aim, and i used to go to their forums. id comment on the skins and give suggestions and stuff, but one time, a guy made a skin that pretty much everybody liked but me. so i offered some solutions to the problems i saw, and he got really mad and said something along the lines of what u said, only more vulgar. all i could do was respond back that i wasnt sure how to make skins for the program, and this is just another case of that.

if a mod could delete this thread itd be nice.

GrumblyStuff

Well, look, it comes down to you asking anybody to do a job that sounds entirely for your sake that would take many hours of tedious work. These other guys/gals appear to just enjoy it and the game they happen to be retexturing.

And what more, titling oneself as a 'PhotoshoP PimP' AND asking for someone to do work for free, well that's just grating.