What's new

Gcube 0.4 -fixed

thakis

Hey, monk has written a thp player as well - and it looks as if his one is quite a bit better than mine...
*/me grabs source *
:p
(edit: "quite a bit better" means that he found more structures in the file, but judging from his comments it's less usable for endusers)

Last edited:

foogy

DJJinxC, buy a damn gamecube if you want to play that freakin' game so much!!! your not going to be able to play it because gcn emulation is still young and there is only 1-2 games that are actually fully playable. plus you computer sucks anyways! you're not going to be able to run a gcn game at full speed on a 999mhz cpu! so please quit making stupid posts about Resident Evil!

sorry, just kinda lost it there. i get tired of the noobs...

DJJinxC

im not gonna buy a gc just for 1 game lmao and my spec is not a lot different from yours

Last edited:

Clements

Come back in about 3 years with a much more powerful computer and it may be playable, but then again it may not. If you don't have a GC and are planning to pirate games then why are you here?

OP
JinXD

JinXD

It's lame little kids like you that discourage people from creating emulators! Do everyone a favour, stfu!

DJJinxC

no your the 1s with the gay attitudes, plus why does my pc run the latest pc games with no problems eh? would you care to explain that,you jinxd your the lambe ass bitch, anyways why being so fuckin nasty im only askin, no need to get your knickers in a twist

Guru64

Your PC can run PC games, because those games are made to run on a PC. When running a game with an emulator, your PC has to convert all the game's data to data the PC understands. This takes alot more time and power compared to a PC game.

If you really want to play that game, but it along with a Gamecube! There's no other way!

P.S.: Learn how to write.

OP
JinXD

JinXD

PC games are designed to be run on PCs like yours, gamecube games are not. This question has been answered so many times before, use the search function!

The reason I'm pissed off with you is because your a lame kiddie who wants to use emulation for piracy.

DJJinxC

yeh this is something im gonna have to look into, oh yeh thanks for giving me some advice and not abuse, we all have to start out somewhere and we all started off as a n00b so give us a break... ty

DJJinxC

Lol ok!

haha as i said and will say again i can wait as i have enough games for my x box and pc so it dont matter, :term:

Gorgy

DJJinxC said:
haha as i said and will say again i can wait as i have enough games for my x box and pc so it dont matter, :term:
If you`r only doing this to play RE, you might as well buy the GameCube cause 99 dollars plus a few bucks for the game ain`t that much. Just help Nintendo if you like the games, don`t come here because you want to play pirated games. If you do, you won`t get an awfull lot of respect. Emulators aren`t just based on playing commercial games, there`s a lot more to it. The development in N64-emulation proves that.

EDIT: Sorry for reviving this thread.

DJJinxC

lol that took a while to get a reply!!
also i think it is totally pointless buying a console for 1 game lmao, if i was a rich boy this would be a different story

Guru64

Whatever... We're not forcing you to buy a Gamecube, but that means no Resident Evil for you.