What's new

pefect dark locke dup on me!

SubCog

well, I beat the first level, and that was all she wrote.

athlonxp 2600
nforce2 mobo (k7n2delta!)
768 megs 3200 ddr
radeon 9800pro

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Didn't lock up on me. using 1.1 version of the rom... I did change CF to 3 to speed up the game for my crappy system though. (Upgrading to p4 next week i won't need cf3 then ;))

HShadow

Playstation 1 basher
I have played all the way through the entire game (on easy lol) with no problems at all that would stop me from playing (with defaults throughout).

Trotterwatch

The lock up is odd, I'll investigate it more. One way to avoid it is to save before the elevator, then turn the frame limiter off just as you enter it. The crash shouldn't happen then. Never noticed it happening again in any other level.

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
For me, it sometimes locks up when I'm at the end of a stage and then when it tries to load the other level. It would get stuck at the stage ending screen after I tell it to load the next level and then I just hear the music still playing. Required to reload the ROM when that occurs. :(

May also occur when trying to load a level when at the level select screen.
Sometimes, it just fails to respond when I try to enter a level. :(

This should be a known issue.

Trotterwatch

This should be a known issue.

It is > I reported it officially. And before you say this should have been spotted beforehand, remember it is impossible to test everygame fully on every beta.

So yes, it's a known issue that happens for some, and as stated above, not for others.