What's new

Noob Question :)

EmuNoob

Hi all !

hope u can help me guys...i wanna know how to get away those "black boxes" wich are around some figures in the game Zelda-Octarina of Time....for example there is such a black box around the fairy...and it looks awful :) hope u know what i mean and can help me

cu all

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
the best way to fix that in Nemu is to use UltraHLE. sorry. Nemu just doesn't have the graphics Ultra Does on zelda. but no emulator plays zelda "perfect" there are always problems.

Mr. Frisbee III

If you turn on the 'New Combine' option in Nemu, it should display the fairies and things around the Kokiri Forest correctly, and not just as white squares. Navi still has a box around her, but the rest is OK. Turning on the new combiner does mess up most of the other graphics...such as in outside open areas, the ground is a solid colour...turning on the new combine also makes the heart meter display in red instead of white, and also items are in colour instead of black & white. I found that Zelda was improved by the latest INI from emumaniac (2.5.0). Go to http://www.emulation64.com/ and it's in the latest news. Also, make sure you have the AudioDLL2.0Beta from the Nemu site, as it makes audio near perfect in most games if your computer is fast enough:colgate: