What's new

Stop cheating (all items)

broke

How do you undo this?

Or if it ain't got a V anymore, if you save, next time, it will be gone or what ?

It's with zelda oot masterquest

CF2

Pretends to make sense
Uhh...saving with cheats is generally a bad idea. I don't think you can undo it if you saved (you have to delete the file and disable the cheat).

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Cheats cannot be undone. Once a cheat is activated, it will always be there unless the game itself resets it somehow. Doing a native save might also delete some few cheats.
It all depends on what you're using. For example, full hearts (this is, you have like 20 hearts, but your max hearts is still like 5). These cheats will go away automatically probably... but if you cheated yourself to any items... no, they won't go away.

That's supposedly all I know... but gent is the cheat master here.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
broke said:
How do you undo this?

Or if it ain't got a V anymore, if you save, next time, it will be gone or what ?

It's with zelda oot masterquest

Best i can do for you is a All On and All Off Switch.

Right Click on the All Quest/Status Items Cheat and click Edit.
Paste these three codes below over the ones already there

801189DD 00??
801189DE 00??
801189DF 00??

In the right hand Options box paste the options below into it.

FF On
00 Off

and then click Update Cheat.

This will now enable with On and disable with Off and the results will save to mempak and quick saves whatever option you have on.

Now you will need to add a new cheat to give you the Status Items Heart Containers
Right click on the Cheat menu and click Add New Cheat.

For Name put:
Have\Status Heart Containers

For Code Put:
801189DC 00??

For Option Put:
30 On
00 Off

And Click Add Cheat.
You now have the ability to Enable\Disable All Items and Containers.

I hope this helps with what you want to do, cause its the only way i can help you im afraid.

I have also moved this to the PJ64 Cheats Section as it belongs in there.

Last edited:
OP
B

broke

Ok thx,

now I know this for the future, because after I didn't get any answer anymore, I quit the game and restarted it.

th3l3fty

I'm having this problem with Conker's Bad Fur Day. I saved the game with the "Fast Conker" cheat on, and now I can't get him back to normal. Is there a code to make him normal-speed or to turn off the code?

Gent

Administrator
th3l3fty said:
I'm having this problem with Conker's Bad Fur Day. I saved the game with the "Fast Conker" cheat on, and now I can't get him back to normal. Is there a code to make him normal-speed or to turn off the code?

Right click on the Conkers Speed Select cheat and select edit.
In the Options Box replace the ones there with these below:

3F00 Slow Conker
3F80 Normal Conker
3FF0 Fast Conker
4030 Super Fast Conker

Click update Cheat and then enable the Normal Conker and then disable it.
Now save and all will back to normal

Gent

Administrator
th3l3fty said:
All right, it worked. Thanks!
That code should be set as a default...

Do you mean it should have been in there to begin with?
yea it was actually but i had to reformat my computer and didnt backup the most recent file. and no probs glad it helped

Gent

Administrator
Doomulation said:
Yes, but generally the anti-codes for the codes does not exist in the cheat file.
Very True Doom, but thats also whats so wonderous about the add and Edit your own cheats option :p All people have to do is read the Cheat Help section of the User Manual or www.pj64cheats.net to learn how to use the functions and then experiment to find their own solutions. Power to the people.

Doomulation

People never read documentation... especially not the average used who are not the experts we are.

Lank{itis)

I tried your undo cheat thing, after stupidly I cheated then saved the settings.

I've now lost ALL my health so i die immediately and ALL my magic, items etc.

Looks like i'll just have to play again.

Is there anyway to edit the game back to 7 full hearts and a normal half a magic meter. I think i can put up with the rest.

Even better does anybody have a save game for Zelda, straight after you've exited the temple of time for the 1st time as an adult or just got the hookshot.

Last edited:

Doomulation

Try to modify your cheat. When you load the game, HOPEFULLY it will set the hearts to what you want and you won't die.

Doomulation

Use simple math. What is the value of the max hearts cheats?
Divide it by 20 and then multiply it by 7. There's your new number, hopefully.

Lank{itis)

I tried your technique it had no effect.

Is there a cheat to give yourself a heart container, then I can manually tune it to the level I had before.

The same applies for the magic meter

Hiei-YYH

you can't disable a cheat if you saved, you can modify the value again, for heart and magic meter the values are below

0010 = 1 Heart
0020 = 2
0030 = 3
0040 = 4
0050 = 5
0060 = 6
0070 = 7
0080 = 8
0090 = 9
00A0 = 10
00B0 = 11
00C0 = 12