What's new

Resident Evil 2

jackson411

Is there anyone that ever made run correctly Resident Evil 2 ???????
I'm using Project 1.6
Mine is working but not enough well to appreciate it, too many shit in the screen
On the notes (plugins), it says : [video] depth problem (rsp) speech glit

Is there a way to correct this.

Please someone help me !!!

Sorry my english, i'm from Europe.

Last edited:

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
i guess you read the gamefaq that comes with pj64 isnt it?i did after i saw your post :p

OP
J

jackson411

Direct 64 dosent work.

With Jabo, the image is pretty good, but full screen or not, the game is running at the left of my screen. The zombies and I can walk on car's and things on the floor that normally fit behind or in front of u. Leon supose to stop when he touch the car but he go on it, you know what i mean... But i think this is a problem with the roms !?

Please Help.

Last edited:

CF2

Pretends to make sense
You could try messing with the emulated width setting the advanced gpu options of Jabo's D3D8...

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
jackson411 said:
Direct 64 dosent work.

With Jabo, the image is pretty good, but full screen or not, the game is running at the left of my screen. The zombies and I can walk on car's and things on the floor that normally fit behind or in front of u. Leon supose to stop when he touch the car but he go on it, you know what i mean... But i think this is a problem with the roms !?

Please Help.
These depth problems are because depth buffer is used very specifically in this game. It's emulation requires N64 depth buffer to be copyed into PC video card's depth buffer. Not all hardware support it and it also can be slow. But it can be done:
http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=25785