What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Goldeneye Multiplayer

Kerber2k

-GoldenEye Deathmatch pack contains Complex version 2.0, and Basement, Stack, and Library levels.
It also has some other nice textures im too lazy to mention...what are you waiting for download this!
-If you see a texture I didnt complete feel free to upload it to the thread, and ill re-texture it.
-Feel free to post any goldeneye multiplayer maps that youve done...I probably could use another artist to help.

Screens

Download

Last edited by a moderator:

Nin_10_Dough

although you didn't add much detail, it still looks great! I'm not liking the pink sky though, lol. It's more of a red/black ( similiar to my sig ).

Complex is my fav as well :p

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Nin_10_Dough said:
although you didn't add much detail, it still looks great! I'm not liking the pink sky though, lol. It's more of a red/black ( similiar to my sig ).

Complex is my fav as well :p

I didnt really add much detail because I still want to stay to the original for some stupid reason. You think I should go the other way and make it as detailed as I can? That would ensure certain doom for us MX users, but if enough people wanted them more detailed than the original I would probably do it.
I wish I knew how to edit the sky properly :p

On the other hand if you meant adding grime and dirt to the walls and pipes I plan on doing that as finishing touches anyhow. I guess I thought you meant adding a diffrent scheme to complex like more HI-TECH appearence.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
OMG! Fix that floor! It looks alright up close, but from afar that looks terrible. I've noticed this alot now on the higher res textures as they don't seem to mip map.
Can you at least turn the contrast down on the floor. That would at least make it less apparent. I'd definitly recommend adding the grime and whatnot. That should warm those textures up a bit.

It was just a tad too contrasty with just the black white and red all over.

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

KMan said:
OMG! Fix that floor! It looks alright up close, but from afar that looks terrible. I've noticed this alot now on the higher res textures as they don't seem to mip map.
Can you at least turn the contrast down on the floor. That would at least make it less apparent. I'd definitly recommend adding the grime and whatnot. That should warm those textures up a bit.

It was just a tad too contrasty with just the black white and red all over.
I dont even know if Ill keep that floor some of the textures are just place holders for the newer more detailed ones, I added a splash of yellow (Hazard lines) to one texture for detail and variety once I have re-done the textures ill update the old ones stay tuned for more Multiplayer madness! :alien2:

Nin_10_Dough

Keeping it like the orig is not stupid :whistling: what I meant about detail, I'm pretty sure allot of those stripes in complex are supposed to be exposed pipes, could make em look more like that, but as I said I like the current level of detail. I'm not for adding grime either.

that floor does need some work too I guess, make it a little simpler because it looks kinda jarbled.

Weatherton

It's great to see that someone is working on Goldeneye! It's looking good so far :)

Shouldn't that floor look fine with the proper filters turned on?

I like the idea of staying with the original, just upgrade what's already there; can't go wrong with that. Could you please post your files when they get to a point you're happy with? Also, PLEASE turn that sky red and black again.

Last edited:
OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

-Tomorrow ill release complex, and screenshots.
Does anyone else get bad clipping in the second screen only for Goldeneye multiplayer besides me?
My configs for goldeneye are probably crap.

Last edited:

Dhjiz

Well, if you know how to make good grime on floor and walls, i'll need your help because i'm making Chicago, from Perfect Dark, but i've problem to render a good level of detail for de dirty aspect. Just wait for my seconde release this evening.

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Dhjiz said:
Well, if you know how to make good grime on floor and walls, i'll need your help because i'm making Chicago, from Perfect Dark, but i've problem to render a good level of detail for de dirty aspect. Just wait for my seconde release this evening.
Im going to make this the post before the weekend, and yes it will have rust, and grime-but not too much simply because I want to stick to the original somewhat. As far as grime rust and other stuff goes use the dodge and burn tools together to create scratches bumps and scores. Your gonna need to mess around on some metal textures to get the feel for it.
-If you want blood or dirt use the /other/offset to make sure they tile.

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

New glass bullet holes and Stack basement. -Hard to notice but working hi-rez crosshair, and ammo icon.

Anyone know how to dump textures into seperated folders automatically so they are more organized using the debug rice plugin? This will take a long time at this rate if I dont figure out how to dump textures in a more organized way. :blush:

Last edited:
OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

I decided to replace the ugly ammo icons. Rocket looks like a rocket now :bouncy:

Last edited:
OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Weatherton said:
I dunno... I wish that rocket icon looked more like the original, it just doesn't feel the same to me.
Ill try making it shaped more like the original to see if it looks better. -Note everything seen on this thread will be highly subjectable to change. In other words I'll show you most of my rough stuff so you can point me in the right direction. I hope with your ideas and creativity we can make this a pack well worth downloading.

Last edited:

Sunkid

In my opinion, that rocket looks much better. Those bullet holes are also excellent. I can't wait till the next release. Good Job.

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Going back and tweaking complex for the Multiplayer pack release. :devil:
P.S. For all you sauve texture posters please post some texture dumps that you have, recently having dump troubles. Gotta keep the ball rollin. :evil:

Last edited:
OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

You thought not being able to dump slowed me down. You thought not being able to emulate Goldeneye slowed me down. This all may be true, but these arent stopping my progress. Basement screens here. Im crawling to complete this map, and its getting more complicated than it should be. Upstairs will be comming soon dont worry. Next thing to figure out is high resoultion skins for GE. Then trying to figure out a way to re-skin the guns since I think they share some of the same textures, and I think this will prove to be another block in making the guns more realistic looking.

Last edited: