What's new

Zelda: Oot MQ: can't see a thing

broke

Zelda: Oot MQ: can't see a thing on Project64 that is

Sorry for all the pics, but you really need to see them, can anyone please explain me what I can do to fix this ?

After this I press start, but can't see a damn thing then... :huh:

Can someone help me with this?

Last edited:
OP
B

broke

GeForce FX 5200, latest nvidia drivers (downloaded them today)

Plugin : Jabo's Direct 3D 6 1.5.1

every pluging from jabo

Last edited:

Clements

Have you added in the settings for Master Quest manually or installed my update? If not, you'll need to put some in.

Clements

broke said:
And which update is that?

The one you're talking about in this thread?
http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=13796&page=1 (project64 rdb.zip)

but that file is older than the one currently was in that version (1.5, done SP1)

It's older because that rdb came before SP1, but the settings I posted may be the ones you need. Either that one or the one in this thread which is newer:

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=20484

Depends if you have the bad dump or not. If you have the rom that has the internal name 'ZELDA MASTER QUEST' (i.e. the bad dump) then edit your rdb file/or the newer RDB I just linked you to and add in the config from the thread you found. You may use the search to find Psyman's bad2good patch to fix this rom if this is the one you have.

If it's 'THE LEGEND OF ZELDA' then you just download the pack I showed you in this post - no modification needed.

With the correct settings, the game will run.

OP
B

broke

Damn, that's odd, yesterday I did the rdb update of yours, and it didn't work, now it does, really strange, the game runs now, thx man :p

Ow yeah, my rom is :

Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time - Master Quest.v64

So I guess I've said it all, any other tips for best view or so, because the image is kinda (not that bad but ...) blurred (not very detailed)

and that link you posted, to unofficial update for SP1, can I install it, or should I let it be like it is now ?

Last edited: