What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

M³'s WWF No Mercy Project

M Cubed

I'll post my mods here, as soon as I finish them

Other's are encouraged too. Let's not let Zelda OOT get all of the attention.

:matrix:

Last edited:
OP
M Cubed

M Cubed

Triple H - Updated Attire

tripleh1.jpg

Download

Rich_T

M Cubed> That blood affect is very good, keep up the good work :)

Im looking forward to seeing No Mercy move into the Hi-Res lime-light, its such a good game.

Rich

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
Nice Triple H, keep up the good work and I can't wait to see the finished project, I think it could compete with some of the newer games such as Smackdown VS. Raw and Wrestlemania 21.

OP
M Cubed

M Cubed

Here is a new Triple H pack
Knee Pads, and Hair updated.
Triple H - Download

currently working on crowd sign mods (To get this game up to date)
So far I only have 3 fans updated w/ complete animations.
1- John Cena 54 Jersey instead of DTA jersery
2- Y2J fan (Jersey+Sign)
3- Saxon=Joke Account sign +WM21 shirt
Small preview -
fans.jpg

Crowd - Download

I'll post more updates as I make them.

Files are currently down due to FTP problems =(. Sorry
:matrix:

Last edited:
OP
M Cubed

M Cubed

Can you please post your own topic? This isn't a No Mercy topic, this is for MY project I am working on. Make your own topic for your own No Mercy project/Texture mods. Take this topic for example: "Djipi Hires Zelda's Texture". You don't see anyone else posting their Zelda mods do you?

Amon_Knives

Film Student
M Cubed said:
Can you please post your own topic? This isn't a No Mercy topic, this is for MY project I am working on. Make your own topic for your own No Mercy project/Texture mods. Take this topic for example: "Djipi Hires Zelda's Texture". You don't see anyone else posting their Zelda mods do you?

That's because we're all in Fed's thread, because that is the Zelda retexture thread. If everyone posted they're own projects in differant forums, it would get too big and no one could keep track. So don't be insulted when someone posts something on "your" thread, that's just greedy and an insult to the retexture community. Since you started the thread it still should make you the leader, like Fed and KMan (still the best at it) are. To tell the truth, Djipi creating that thread of his own really spit in the face of everyone in Fed's thread because it was about a project of people working together until he came along and made himself into compation. That shouldn't be what this forum is about because compatition on projects really just cause trouble. So don't get all freaked out when someone whats to help with the project, just add all thing best of the best and put it in one pack. It just makes since.

Cause if there's too many threads about the same thing it's :spam:
BTW: Other people are posting their zelda mods, it's just in one thread.

DeathFox007

U heard Amon, guess ur stuck w/ me :party:
Chill dude :icecream: , anyways, whats the big deal? Ur making wreslters and stuff, and ur specifically said on ur site that u wont make titantrons so Im making it. Im making trons and ur making wrestlers so theres no competition :saint:

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
It's coming out pretty sweet, I like the way The Rock and Brock Lesnar are looking, even though both aren't really in the WWE anymore. Well maybe we might see The Rock one more time but I heard he didn't get his contract renewed and as for seeing Brock again I see that as very doubtful but anyway keep up the good work. I can't wait to see the fished product and I can't wait to see an updated Kane and Undertaker.

Amon_Knives

Film Student
you really shouldn't work on that sellout Brock Lesner in this, maybe as an add on, but he is too hated by hardcore wrestling fans like myself, but that's your decision. The Rock looks great.

oldskoolcade64

Just curious as to what you're using for the face models (i.e. regular headshots, or modified files from old games like RAW for PC). Also, I tried redoing Christian with short hair, and even though I got it to work, his model still has a head that used long hair - so, with short hair, it looks like he has a really wide neck. Have you figured a way to get around that problem?

Otherwise, this is looking great! I can't wait to see more updated models!

Cheers!
OS64

Glenbo

Banned
i think its fantastic,definitly keep lesnar in,he was awsome...are you going to do batista,old school taker,new kane etc? and how are you gonna do the entrances? ie: sound.

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Glenbo said:
i think its fantastic,definitly keep lesnar in,he was awsome...are you going to do batista,old school taker,new kane etc? and how are you gonna do the entrances? ie: sound.

What are you talking about. You can't change the sound. This is retexture .

DeathFox007

Bad news. CM, or M3 as he's called here... is gone. He left NM modding coz of all the whining of the @ssh0les in the gamefaqs NM board