What's new

little, little emulation problems

dk_stor

Hi there

I have some problems while I run some games with pj64 1.3 or 1.4.

In Z62-Majora´s Mask- and Super Mario 64, some graphics are not displayed. I have send a .jpg image showing the problems.

Enalbe/disable fog does not works. In z64, the fairy´s body is not displayed and in mario64, mario´s body is TOTALLY invisible!! (as you can see in the image).

I REMEMBER Z64 AND MARIO64 WORKING PERFECTLY IN MY PC BUT... I DON´T REMEMBER HOW (OPS)

I have a p4 @ 1600 mhz and a GeForce 2 400 MX. I hope you can help me.

I also want to say that I have try others emulators and pj64 really, really rocks!. Very good job. Thanks.

Note: I hope to be complaining (¿complaning is the wright word?) the rules. I´m from Spain and my english is not very good so I don´t understand very well. Sorry

Bofpak

If they worked properly once then you may have changed a setting. Check that no cheats are ticked in both games. That may be the problem.

OP
D

dk_stor

I don´t think so

I don´t think so friend. I have unistall the emulator (even remove the registry entries) and it doesn´t works. I know I forget something... what can be?. Both games are working without cheating. Thanks a lot. Enjoy

Smiff

Emutalk Member
uninstall your graphics card drivers and install the latest (or 21.83 reference I recommend).

OP
D

dk_stor

Thanks

I updated the drivers and the pj64 now works fine. The farys are displayed but not the mario´s body hehe. well, thanks a lot to everyone