What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

1080 Retexturing

PistolGrip

2 screenshots showing my 1080 retexture pack

The first is from original 1080 , using 16xAF, the second is with my textures using 16xAF also.

The good old N64 logo retextured. Still a little choppy, needs a little work.

A small intro screen before 1080 Snowboarding starts, since I removed all their advertising as listed on this screen, thought it would be good if I added the companies that I did add. Since Pepsi sponsors a lot of snowboarding/skating/extreme games stuff thought it was fitting. This alternative image was put together with me using various source images and paint shop pro filters/etc

Last edited by a moderator:

Kolano

Definately looks nice, that's a great background image in the first shot.

The N64 logo does need some work, trying to stay closer to the original would be appriciated. Getting it right is important, since that textures is used in a lot of games and could easily be shared between various projects.

neo64

Well done! But the Nintendo 64 logo is definitely NOT looking good... :p Try to use an original logo.

Hammel

the background seperated from the rest textures is really nice, but imo it doesn't fit in the whole environment like the snow and trees. so try to make the bg texture less photo-realistic.