What's new

noob Thread .

Angelhelm

Well i just downloaded my brains out i have i think every plugin i could ever wish or want but i still have no idea how to get them to work. It is driving me mad.
I don't need roms first of all

could someone plz tell me how to get the

rice 6.1 video plugin to work on 1964. I am ether really dumb right now or just total lost so please bare with me.

XnotxnowX

Alright when you extract the files from the video plugin using the "Winrar" program, right-click and copy the "BMGlib.dll" file. Now have the 099 folder ready and opened. right where you open the 099 folder right-click and paste the "BMGlib.dll" into there. Now put the other two Files (Ricevideo.dll and Ricevideodbg.dll) into the plugins folder located in the 099 folder. Then when you load "1964" go to plugins at the top and go to change plugins, now change the video input to Rice's 6.1.1 and you should be set.

OP
A

Angelhelm

Thanks however now i guess that i would use the same process for the rest.
now this brings me to my second problems i have been have problems running a game that starts with Ogre and ends with Battle 64 does it actual work 100% with 1964. this mean no sprites missing no crashing at certain parts i realize that no emu is perfect i was just wondering if anyone knows if it can work at 100%

OP
A

Angelhelm

i have been trying to use glide64 which i hear works perfectly for ogre battle however i still seem to have the same problem with more problems the background for the being is a green mess and now the soldier in the beginning are all white. Does Glide64 run ogre battle better then rices plugins?