What's new

Problem with Input

MonolithTyriss

I have the newest 1964, 0.7.0.. I'm using a strange input
device. It's a Playstation dual shock pad, put through a playstation-usb adapter. It works fine normally. Now, in 1964,
if I use the keyboard as input, with the basic plugin, it's fine.
if I try to use the plugin by Noote, and try to reconfigure the
controller, if you click on a button to change the N64 buttons
to something else, the emulator crashes as soon as I click the button! Are there any other input plugins for 1964, or does anyone else that may have had this problem know of a fix? Thank
you for your time.

zeus

MonolithTyriss said:
I have the newest 1964, 0.7.0.. I'm using a strange input
device. It's a Playstation dual shock pad, put through a playstation-usb adapter. It works fine normally. Now, in 1964,
if I use the keyboard as input, with the basic plugin, it's fine.
if I try to use the plugin by Noote, and try to reconfigure the
controller, if you click on a button to change the N64 buttons
to something else, the emulator crashes as soon as I click the button! Are there any other input plugins for 1964, or does anyone else that may have had this problem know of a fix? Thank
you for your time.

Noote´s input plugin didn´t do the trick for me either, it won´t dance with any of my interfaces but since most if not all emus released this year are zilmar spec., which is plugin spec. giving the end user the ability to use different plugins in different emus and the ability to use the plugins that suits your needs and gives you optimal results.

There are multiple input plugins for you to choose from. With Jabo´s and NRage´s input plugins being the input plugins of choice, for more feat. you should download NRage´s input plugin, currently at version 1.61. For a better selection of plugins, audio, video and input, check Emulation64´s or NeSc´s plugin pages.

Last edited: