What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Smile Lee's Real-Texture Project- "Super Mario 64"

Smile Lee

A.K.A Abraham Lincoln
The hopeful objective of this project is to use realistic textures in "Super Mario 64".

*Update March 13, 2005*

New Screenshots
- You wanted trees?
- LEGOS (C)

*End update*

Although it is still it's (VERY) early phases I would like to share what I have so far.

Below are some screenshots and later on (when it is in a presentable state) I will post the actual files. But look at the screenshots and tell me what you think, keep in mind I only spent about 5-6 minutes on this.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

loopsider

I like the stained glass too, very nice.
The textures you made look out of place, I know you said you are in the early stages. So I think when everything is done, it will all look nice together.

I like this idea though, it's nice to have both real-life and cartoonish goals here.

Kolano

You should look into replacing the trees. It seems like they'd be easy to replace with something realistic, and might make the other textures look less out of place

Last edited:

_pm_

Pathetic Member
Kolano said:
You should look into replacing the trees. It seems like they'd be easy to replace with something realistic, and might make the other textures look less out of place

Yeah, this would be a great idea. Anyways, the new textures look very nice! :)

OP
S

Smile Lee

A.K.A Abraham Lincoln
Behold!
I have brought 2 new screenshots with me. They are in my original post!

Last edited:

_pm_

Pathetic Member
Looking nice! (although the textures need a bit more alignment)
Keep up the good work! :happy: